Nedbank App Suite
'Banking' gives you fully functional banking and has a wide range of transactional capabilities.
- Balance enquiries
- Mini statements
- Payment history
- Searching transactions and statements
- Viewing failed transactions
- Future-dated payments and transfers
- Setting recurring payments and transfers
- Making payments to bank-defined and other beneficiaries
- Tax/UIF payments
- Receiving payment notifications (SMS, fax, email)
- Prepaid purchases
- Airtime: MTN, Cell C, Virgin, 8.ta
- Airtime/Data/SMS: Vodacom
- PIN/Password changes
- Ordering chequebooks
- To activate the Banking NedApp follow these steps:
- Log in to Nedbank internet banking from your personal computer using your profile, PIN and password.
- Once you’ve logged on to internet banking, select 'Apply online'. This option is on the menu bar at the top of the screen. Select 'Nedbank App Suite' and then 'Activate Banking'.
- Follow instructions and get a passkey.
- Open the Nedbank App Suite and select 'Activate NedApp'.
- Enter the passkey into the 'Activate NedApp' screen.
- Once you have entered the passkey, you will have to create a five-digit PIN.
- You can now access the Banking NedApp by using your app PIN and banking profile number, PIN and password.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you never share your PIN with anyone.
Activating NedApp enables secure functionality, such as Banking.
- To activate the secure NedApp follow these steps:
- Generate a passkey from the Nedbank internet banking.
- Enter the passkey in the ‘Activate NedApps’ input screen.
- Create a PIN to use whenever you access secure functionality.
Use this NedApp to apply for a range of Nedbank products – simply complete the application form and one of our consultants will call you back.
- Products available are:
- Investment accounts
- Credit cards
- Motor finance
- Life and other insurance
- Financial planning
- Current accounts
- Personal loans
Change your five-digit PIN whenever you wish; simply enter your existing PIN, select a new PIN and then confirm it.
Note: A PIN change is required when enrolling – you will be prompted to do so after entering your passkey.
IMPORTANT: Never share your PIN with anyone.
View a list of the important Nedbank contact numbers.
IMPORTANT: Network call charges apply
Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. We subscribe to the Code of Banking Practice of The Banking Association South Africa and, for unresolved disputes, support resolution through the Ombudsman for Banking Services. We are an authorised financial services provider. We are a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act (NCR Reg No NCRCP16).