Nedbank App Suite
Experience fully functional banking and a wide range of transactional capabilities with the Banking NedApp.
- Balance enquiries
- Transaction list
- Payment history
- eNotes management
- Search transactions and statements
- View failed transactions
- Future-dated payments and transfers
- Set up recurring payments and transfers
- Make payments to own and bank-defined beneficiaries
- Tax/UIF payments
- Tax certificate
- Receive payment notifications (SMS, fax, email)
- Prepaid purchases (electricity, airtime, data, BIS and SMS bundles)
- To access the Banking NedApp you will need to be a South African Nedbank online banking client.
To activate the Banking NedApp follow these steps:
- Access the Activate Banking NedApp
- Enter your profile number, PIN and password (the same one you use for internet banking) and click on Submit.
- Accept the Approve-it™ message sent to your cellphone.
- If you do not receive an Approve-it™ message on your cellphone, please log on to internet banking, access
Admin > Nedbank App Suite > Activate Banking, and accept the device you are trying to activate.
- Exit Activate Banking and a new icon will appear called Banking.
- You can now log on to Banking by entering the PIN you created when you registered for the App Suite.
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you never share your PIN with anyone.
Use this NedApp to apply for a range of Nedbank products – simply complete the application form and one of our consultants will call you back.
- Products available are:
- Investment accounts
- Credit cards
- Motor finance
- Life and other insurance
- Financial planning
- Current accounts
- Personal loans
Change your five-digit PIN whenever you wish; simply enter your existing PIN, select a new PIN and then confirm it.
Note: A PIN change is required when enrolling – you will be prompted to do so after entering your passkey.
IMPORTANT: Never share your PIN with anyone.
View a list of the important Nedbank contact numbers.
IMPORTANT: Network call charges apply
Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06. We subscribe to the Code of Banking Practice of The Banking Association South Africa and, for unresolved disputes, support resolution through the Ombudsman for Banking Services. We are an authorised financial services provider. We are a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act (NCR Reg No NCRCP16).